Happy New Year’s Eve!
As we say goodbye to 2013, I’m saying a big thank you to all of you who’ve followed my blog, commented, tweeted, shared and linked to my posts.
You made these my top ten blog posts for 2012:
1. Breaking Out of Numb
2. And the Answer is: Happy Rodents and a Lucky Snippet
3. Warning! 10 Signs You’ve Pushed Too Hard
4. A Void in My Heart
5. The Road To Success
6. Be A Child
7. Speak Up Readers, What Do You Think?
8. Are You Saying No to Success?
9. Glorious Mistakes or Wave of the Future?
10. Monday Mash-up: From Sopa to Nuts
If you were expecting the next Going to Mars Word by Word blog post, I apologize. Due to the holidays, the next post in the Going to Mars Word by Word series has been postponed. Check out our next stop: The Sands of Mars by Sir Arthur C. Clarke next Monday, January 7th.
I know that your time is precious and I deeply appreciate that you’ve spent time with me during this past year. Thank you.
Best wishes to you and yours for a safe and Happy 2013!