Below, please find the comments & contest policies for LynetteMBurrows.com.
The LynetteMBurrows.com blog welcomes and encourages comments and discussion of any and all posts, including respectful disagreement. People are passionate and open-minded discourse empowers us to make informed decisions about our individual circumstance. However, comments judged by LynetteMBurrows.com to be repeating the same argument, comments designed to push an agenda, comments that seek to inflame controversy, and comments that include attacks on individuals/entities may be moderated, banned, deleted, or otherwise sanctioned.
From time to time, LynetteMBurrows.com holds contests for free books, discount codes, and/or third-party-provided prize giveaways. In each individual instance, specific rules, closing dates, and prizes will be designated. In general, the following details apply across all contests.
- The promoter is LYNETTE M. BURROWS whose mailing address is: P.O. Box 2678 MISSION, KANSAS U.S.A.
- Employees of Lynette M Burrows or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by the accrual of a weighted point system by software provided by rafflecopter.com or similar programs from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kansas.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the current United States data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.