You might be an Alien if . . . .
- Your spaceship is double parked in the living room.
- You use more than 10% of your brain.
- You think books are made of paper.
- You think telephones are for talking.
- You think there is no intelligent life on this planet.
- You think being called ‘spacey’ is a compliment.
- Gravity is pulling you down.
- You know what a Fluvian Nurplex is.
- The words “fire your retro jets” doesn’t give you the giggles.
- You’ve ever pointed your finger at someone and gone ‘ak-ak-ak-ak’
- You’ve ever told someone to ‘get offa my cloud.’
- You’ve ever said ‘I have powers you can only dream of.’
- You’ve ever said ‘I’m signaling my people.’
- The term “Big Bang Theory” means something other than the title of a television show.
- You like jokes that start with You Might Be an Alien.
Do you know what a Fluvian Nurplex is? Who said ‘Get offa my cloud?”
If you have another You Might Be an Alien line, please join in the fun!