I love the seasons, especially the change of seasons. And that’s a good thing because in the land of Oz we have our own brand of March Madness.
This was what it was like last weekend (mid-March):
Boy, I was ready!
Then last night . . .
Now I’ve got the madness . . .
You don’t have to have a foot of snow to suffer the madness. It can happen to anyone, so you may want to pay attention to . . . .
The Top Ten Signs of Cabin Fever
10. You get up at six in the morning to shovel snow just so the dog can go outside.
9. You turn on every light in the house and it isn’t enough.
8. You wish you were born a bear so you could hibernate all winter.
7. You realize the only television shows you’ve watched for the past month have had the word beach in the title.
6. You mistake your dog for a miniature abominable snowman.
5. You fantasize about all the ways you can roast hot dogs and marshmallows.
4. You look in the mirror and are blinded by your pale skin.
3. You read Dante’s Inferno just to get warm.
2. You realize your wardrobe makes you look ten pounds heavier because it weighs ten pounds.
1. You laugh hysterically at nothing and everything.